Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

August 1, 2010

About Zombies and Love.....

Recently, I was given the fantastic chance to participate in the ongoing The Lucky 13 festivities being cohosted by The Vault of Horror and Brutal as Hell. If you're unfamiliar, they're amazing sites that any horror fan who knows the difference between Jamie Lee Curtis and Randy Quaid should love. (For the record, one has famous parents, the other was in the movie Parents. That's THE difference between Jamie Lee and the wider Quaid brother.) I was luckily enough to offer my opinion in the post over at the Vault, run by diabolical mastermind B-Sol.

My contribution? A few words on my favorite zombie film, Romero's Night of the Living Dead. I know, I know. You've already seen that movie a dozen times and know all about it. Luckily for you, a lot of other fine writers chimed in with their favorite zombie films too! So, click on the images below to check out the picks over at The Vault of Horror and/or Brutal as Hell. Because you love zombies.

Don't you?


2 comments:

Jose Cruz said...

I was super-psyched to see you had joined in, Mike! Great contribution!

The Mike said...

Thanks Joe! I was inspired by the bests.